This device's hardware has the same parameters as the 5th Device.
- Battery life
- Super Smooth Performance
- Leakage Prevention
- Smart Pace Alert
For now, 5th generation is only sell in China Mainland.
Leather Crafted: Made with prized European leather, Crafted with precision.
Soft and breathable Touch Hand Feel: The interlayer design makes the leather soft and comfortable to the touch.
Battery Indicator: The LED on the device can check the remaining power and charging status at any time.
The Artisan series focuses on high-quality materials and technique innovation, positioning high-end people, dedicated to creating premium products in the e-cigarette industry.
Based on the practicality of the e-cigarette, it is like a personal ornament which shows the personal taste and style.
The Charging Case Mini (1000 ma) will be recharged in 60 - 90 minutes.
The Charging Case Max (1500 ma) will be recharged in 90 -120 minutes.
Charging Case - Input
0 - 99%
Charging Case’s white LED flashes slowly
Charging Case’s white LED turns on
Charging Case - Output
25% - 100%
Charging Case’s white LED turns on
0 - 25%
Charging Case’s white LED flashes slowly
Device - Input
0 - 99%
Device’s white LED flashes slowly
Device’s white LED turns on before flashing 3 times and fading out
RELX Classic adopts soft lithium battery with a capacity of 350mA and a charging time of about 1h. For a person who smokes one pack of cigarettes a day, it can last for a whole day, 250-300 puffs approximately.
Kind Reminder: In order to protect your own safety and the device quality, please do not use it while charging.
During Standing: when the device device is not used, the indicator will be off;
Low Battery: when the power is less than 10%, the indicator will flash 10 times;
During Charging: The indicator will stay on, and after it is fully charged, it will be off;
The indicating light flashes 3 times:
- Inhale protection: This protection mechanism is to protect the user from irritation caused by heavy inhale, the mod will initiate the protection mechanism.
- Overcharged protection: This protection mechanism is to protect itself when the charging cable is unplugged with too much strength after it is fully charged or unplugged frequently, and the indicator will flash 3 times.
First, please make sure you are using the right pods for your device: The RELX Classic device is compatible with RELXPods, while the RELX Infinity and Essential devices are compatible with RELX Pod Pro and RELX Pod.
Start by simply inserting the RELX pod into the RELX device.
The RELX Classic uses micro USB cable, while the RELX Infinity and Essential use Type C cables. The RELX Infinity has an additional pogo pin for the wireless charging option compatible with its charging case and charging dock.
Your RELX device is charging when the LED light pulses white. You'll know your device is fully charged when the light stops pulsing and is a solid white. It takes about 45-60 mins to fully charge your RELX device. RELX's smart-charge technology is designed to reduce overcharging.
You can charge a RELX device with a RELX pod inserted into the device, but this is not necessary.
Avoid storing a RELX device for more than two weeks on an empty charge. It is best to charge the device entirely and remove the RELX pod before storing.
As with all products containing nicotine or intended for use with the consumption of nicotine, store the RELX device out of reach of children and pets.
*You can find the Serial Code at the bottom of your device, near the charging plug.
RELX Infinity, Essential, Artisan:
*You can find the Serial Code inside the curved opening of the device.
While RELX Pod Pro/RELX Pod for Infinity/Essential have an expiry date of 18 months from the date of manufacture, they are meant to be used soon after purchase.
We recommend that you finish using your pod within 15 days of opening it to maintain the best taste. After 18 months, you may notice a difference in the flavor or quality.
To help ensure the quality of the RELX pods, store them unopened at room temperature in a dry environment out of reach of children and pets until use.
Building on years of research, RELX produces our own proprietary e-liquid formula with a high manufacturing standard and the strictest quality control process.
Our ingredients include glycerol, propylene glycol, flavorings and nicotine salt.
Nicotine salt is the active ingredient. Despite common misconceptions, nicotine is not a carcinogen, but is known to be an addictive chemical.
Glycerol is a hypoallergenic ingredient used as a sweetener, and texture enhancer commonly used in foods.
Propylene Glycol is a colorless, odorless ingredient commonly found in beverages, baked goods, and other household consumables.
RELX uses standard non-oil-based flavoring compounds used in foods.
Shipping & Receiving
If you are requested to provide further documents(e.g, the purchase order) or information regarding the product(s), you can please contact us by email@example.com.
For the specific logistics status, please enter the logistics order number you received at www.relxnow.com/pages/track-order for the query. If the logistics status is not updated for more than 7 working days, please contact our customer service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to help you deal with it. Our customer service will reply your email within 24hrs.
Depending on the order address, the shipping methods vary. (Note: We may execute the age verification service when you receive the parcel. Please be aware that underage purchase and use are forbidden.)
Shipped from the North America: FedEx.
Shipped from China: DHL Express.
Depending on the your location and the availability of the products, your products will have different arrival time:
Located in the North America: 3-6 working days.
Other Regions: 3-7 working days.
For detailed global shipping times, please refer to the website: https://relxnow.com/pages/shipping-times.
In addition, we have provided a compensation policy for this shipping time. For details, please refer to the page: https://relxnow.com/pages/warranty.
Once your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation text with a link to your tracking number. Please allow for 24 business hours before receiving your tracking details.
Please note: Your order confirmation text is sent immediately after your purchase, which is different from your shipping confirmation text.
Your tracking information is also available in your RELX account dashboard. You can see the status of your delivery and a detailed tracking history by clicking on "View Tracking History" in the courier section.
To get more information on your delivery, to select notification preferences for delivery updates, and to access the courier's contact information, you can enter the tracking number directly in the courier's website.
If the tracking information shows your delivery is being held by the courier, use their website, or contact the courier directly to locate where your delivery is.
If you did not receive your package, double-check your tracking information found in the shipping confirmation text or in your RELX account dashboard.
We recommend checking in with neighbors, front desk, mailrooms, or anywhere it may have been delivered. Please also check that the shipping address that was entered for the order is accurate and complete.
Please note: You must report damaged or missing items to us within 72 hours of the date of delivery. Failure to do so may result in a denied claim by the shipping carrier and exclusion from our return/exchange policy.
Payment & Safety
We reserve the right to cancel your order and refund the original account if we detect one of the following vialations before the goods are shipped out or signed for:
Ordered products exceed the purchase limit with the same account.
A single account does not violate the purchase restriction, but an individual is determined (through payment account, delivery address, IP address, contact number, or other methods) to be linked to numerous accounts which cumulatively violate the purchase restriction.
RELX determines that the purchase was made through improper means or finds evidence that order was not made legally.
Warranty & Maintenance
Step 1. Distinguish the colour of the liquid, pale yellow is e-liquid.
Step 2. The brown colour is condensate, it is recommended to clean and wipe the pod and device's inner side before use.
-Pod Burning Taste
Step 1. Please make sure to keep an upright posture when in use; lying or leaning will cause oil leakage.
Step 2. Make sure there is plenty of e-liquid left in the pod.
*There might be a slight burnt taste if the e-liquid is running low because there is not enough e-liquid in contact with the atomizer to be heated.
Step 3.Check whether there is any accumulation of condensate in the device. If there is, please wipe and clean the device's inner side and pod.
Step 1. Charge for 10 minutes or more while ensuring that the charging cable and power supply are suitable.
Step 2. Wipe and clean the bottom of the pod and the device inner side to eliminate poor contact problems.
Step 3. Inhale hard for a few puffs and see if vapor comes out.
Step 4. Try a new pod to see if the vapor comes out.
-Can't be Charge
Step 1. Check the charging port for foreign objects or liquids, if there are any, please clean them before attempting to charge.
Step 2. Confirm the charging cable and power adapter are in order.
-Flashing red light when puffing
Step 1. Check whether the device has sufficient power, please charge it for more than 10 minutes.
Step 2. Check for water ingress in the device.
Please contact customer service if there is water ingress that causes short circuit and abnormal flashing of the indicator light.
For RELX Pixel, RELX Pod Pro and RELX Pod for Infinity/Essential, the shelf life is up to 18 months when stored unopened in a cool and dry place.
The mission of RELX is to empower adult smokers through technology and design, ethically. Millions of adult smokers have already converted to using RELX products. We will continue to provide a quality alternative to combustible tobacco, helping enable millions more adult smokers transition away from cigarettes in the coming years.
Core to this mission is preventing the illegal sale of our products to anyone below the legal smoking age. To achieve this, RELX:
· Operates an in-house program in which retail staff are monitored to determine if they are adhering to applicable minimum age laws.
· Makes significant investments in product development and innovation aimed at preventing the use of our products by anyone below the legal smoking age.
Underage use of certain product categories remains a persistent problem, and at RELX we are committed to combating underage use of our product. While we have made great strides in our mission, we are continuously working on new approaches to address the issue more effectively. We welcome the opportunity to work with lawmakers, regulators and advocacy groups in pursuit of restricting our product to its intended users – adult smokers. Underage use prevention is among the company’s highest priorities.
RELX devices and RELX pods come with a One (1) year or Eighteen(18) months limited warranty¹ from the date of manufacture or purchase² from https://relxnow.com³ or from Authorized RELX Stores. A replacement device or pod will assume the remainder of the warranty period of the original device or pod.
One (1) year limited warranty¹: RELX Classic device and pods, RELX Alpha device and pods, RELX nano, RELX i device and pods, RELX nano 2, RELX Infinity & Essential Device, Infinity Charging Case.
Eighteen(18) months limited warranty¹: RELX Pod Pro.
The date of manufacture²: RELX Classic pod, RELX Alpha pod, RELX nano, RELX i pod, RELX nano2, RELX Infinity pod and RELX Essential pod.
The date of purchase²: RELX Classic device, RELX Alpha device, RELX i device, RELX Infinity device and RELX Essential device. This does not affect your statutory rights.
First of all, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and trouble brought to you.
If you want to replace the product, we recommend that you:
- Prepare clear pictures or videos which can fully prove the damage of the product.
- Send your specific problems, pictures or videos along with your order number to email@example.com.
After being received by our customer service, we will solve your problem as soon as possible.
1. Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes;
2. Damage caused by the device or pod being exposed to or coming into contact with moisture (e.g., liquids, water, or rain, extreme humidity, unusual heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g., sand, food, dirt or similar substances);
3. Damage caused by operating the device or pod outside the guidelines of permitted or intended use as described by RELX in the device or pod documentation;
4. Damage caused by unauthorized modification to alter functionality or capability;
5. Damage (1) attributable to accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by RELX or (2) attributable to accessories or attachments authorized or recommended by RELX but where usage of those accessories or attachments was outside of normal or recommended use;
6. Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic;
7. Any device or pod where the Serial Code has been tampered with, erased, obscured, or is found to not be genuine;
8. Degradation of batteries from normal use (please contact RELX Global Care Team for more information on battery degradation);
9. Damage caused by unauthorised opening, disassembling or tampering with your device or pod in any way; and
10. Devices or pods purchased from unauthorized retailers.
Please follow the steps below to obtain service under the limited warranty:
1. Review your limited warranty to confirm that your RELX device or pod is covered.
2. Retain your receipt or other proof of purchase for your records.
3. If there is no date of purchase available at the time you request a warranty claim, then the warranty start/end dates will be determined by the date of manufacture included in the product Serial Code .
4. Follow the warranty claim instructions to submit your claim to the RELX Global Care team or the authorized RELX Stores. You will be required to provide the Serial Code of your RELX device or pod as well as details of the issues experienced.
5. You must return your approved-for-warranty RELX device or pod to Authorized RELX Stores to obtain service on your warranty claim. Authorized RELX Stores will not be responsible for lost or damaged returns sent by you.
1. The RELX Global Care Team may request additional details about the device or pod, including pictures or videos, and may attempt to troubleshoot common issues before approving warranty service.
2. RELX will only honor this limited warranty for customers of minimum age as stipulated by local laws at the time of purchase.
3. RELX will service warranty claims only if the delivery of replacement products is permitted under local laws.
RELX only accepts refund claims based on product quality issues, and the product should be purchased on the official RELX website and must be returned directly to RELX within fourteen (14) days of product receipt RELX will not be able to process refunds if the tamper-proof seal is broken.
RELX will not be able to provide refunds for devices or pods purchased through authorized RELX retailers. In such cases, refunds must be obtained from the authorized retailer from which you purchased the device and will be subject to the retailer’s policy on refunds.
You may be asked to pay additional delivery and customs clearance fee depending on your location. Contact our customer service for more details.
If you have this suspicion please refer to https://relxnow.com/pages/verify to verify the authenticity of your product.
The fight against unauthorized and counterfeit devices is a long-term commitment to upholding a high level of quality and service by RELX. RELX advises consumers to be cautious when purchasing devices from unauthorized resellers. While RELX would like to help victims of counterfeiting, we are not able to reimburse money used to purchase infringing or counterfeit goods, nor do we assist with the resolution of disputes. In the case where we have a good faith belief that warranty claims are the result of counterfeit devices, we may reject such warranty claims at our sole discretion.