Warning: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Free shipping for orders above $88, click here to check global shipping time >
ADD TO CART
OUT OF STOCK
Refer to get 15% off
Micaela is our Senior Trade Marketing Manager! She works closely with her team even from thousands of miles away to grow the brand in the UK market.
1. How would you explain your job in RELX?
I work as a Senior Trade Marketing Manager at RELX. My main objective is to work on the overall activation plan, from strategy to execution, looking to grow the brand in the UK market.
Our strategy is focused on user experience, so all our plans start with the consumer. We work on the consumer journey and try to build up the brand awareness in the right places and with the right tools.
As we are really new to the market, we are learning a bit more every day and we remain flexible to adapt our plans with new information we receive.
2. Why did you join RELX?
I love the product and the way RELX embraces the entrepreneur spirit. I believe that there is an amazing opportunity for this brand in the UK market, I love the challenges that comes with it and I would like to be part of it from the start!
3. What keeps you going? What inspires/motivates you?
I believe that we have the best product on the market, and we will definitely make it successful in the UK. Although some days are very challenging when results are not as expected, I try to keep this in mind and make sure we learn and adapt our plans to keep working towards our main goal.
I think we will achieve this through consistency and making sure that we can bring the product to the hands of adult smokers or vapers looking for an alternative.
4. What is the most interesting thing you have learned at RELX?
I thought working remotely every day was going to be challenging but I think that although we physically work really far away, we manage to be really close as a team!
5. Speaking from your own experience, what challenges would a new RELXer most likely to face? And how would you overcome it?
As a new company and with many exciting new ideas going around, sometimes there could be an overload of information coming in. I think the most important thing is to stay focused and put effort into the main things we believe are going to push results up.
6. What’s one word that you will most likely use to describe your team and why?
Collaborative - because although we are very far away from each other physically, we work closely helping each other to deliver the same goal.
7. If you had a superpower, what would it be and why?
Teleporting - it would be great to get to many places in the same day!
8. What three items would you take with you to a deserted island?
- Drinking water
- A knife to prepare some food
- RELX Infinity with its charging case because it will last forever =)
Comments will be approved before showing up.